Posted by Barefoot Running Shoes, Huaraches, Running Sandals | Posted on 09-07-2011| Posted in
A major advance for barefoot sandals
We are extremely proud to introduce you to the only outsole specifically designed for barefoot running, our new FeelTrue™ outsoles.
Now in FIVE COLORS!
With the help of one of the world’s top outsole manufacturers, and former lead designers from Nike and Reebok, we started with the famous Vibram Cherry material (that we’ve been happily offering since November 2009) and made these improvements:
- Contoured to fit your foot, without providing unnecessary support
- “High-abrasion” material lasts a long time
- Very flexible (great barefoot feel) while still providing strong protection
- Holds it shape better
- Slight “toe spring” keeps the sole closer to your foot
- Sized for feet from 5″ to 13″ long — many people can use the outsole without trimming! (and there’s less waste if you do)
- Elegant shape with subtle arch and heel cup
- Easily customized with just a pair of kitchen scissors
- Topsole pattern feels soft while providing traction
- Reinforced, extended, and elevated ankle holes keep lace from wearing out
- Dual-Chevron tread pattern provides traction under any condition
- Material includes some recycled stock
There are two models of our FeelTrue™ outsole:
- 4mm thick Connect — the closest thing to barefoot. Extremely light weight (men’s US size 9 weighs ~3.7 ounces)
- 6mm thick Contact — still a great barefoot feel, but with more protection. Slightly stiffer, but still flexible. (men’s size 9 weighs ~ 5.3 ounces)
Whether you walk, run, hike, or use your Invisible Shoes for anything else, we can’t wait for you to try Connect and Contact and let us know how much you enjoy being able to Feel The World™.